After the passing of your loved one, it may be hard to focus on anything beyond grief. Whether your are charged with the responsibility of probate and administering an estate or trust as a named Executor or Trustee or you are completely new to the process, Vizzoni Law Firm, L.L.C., can assist you by drawing upon the years of experience in probate and estate administration law possessed by its founder and sole attorney, Anthony M. Vizzoni.
Anthony believes in spending time at the outset listening to your situation and collaborating with you on developing a “road map” of the probate and estate administration matters required to be accomplished in order to complete the probate and estate administration process. Once the road map is created, you will have a clear view of what services will be provided to you by Anthony and which ones you may choose to do for yourself. This approach is intended to minimize legal fees.
Guidance During The Probate Process
Anthony understands that probating and administering an estate can be a long, energy-consuming and sometime frustrating process. He will provide detailed information on the best options for your case during all the phases of probate and estate administration, including:
- Probate and opening the estate
- Establishing accounts for the estate
- Creating an inventory of assets and properties owned by the estate
- Calculating and paying the estate’s debts, including tax obligations
- Preparing disclaimers and other applicable “postmortem” estate tax planning
- Preparing and filing estate tax and inheritance tax returns
- Helping to distribute the assets of the estate to the appropriate parties
- Closing the estate in a tax-efficient and cost-effective way
A Lawyer Who Listens First And Advises Second
As a client of a firm that takes advantage of its small size to provide you with one-on-one personalized service, Anthony recognizes and treats you as an individual with estate administration needs that are specific to your circumstances. He believes in building long-term relationships with all clients and linking generations of a family through exemplary advice and service.
Expand Your Estate Administration Team
Anthony M. Vizzoni serves clients in Somerset, Union, Hunterdon, Essex and Middlesex counties in New Jersey. To begin working with him, call the office in Bridgewater at 908-304-0499 or use the firm’s email intake form.